How do I return an item?
Please contact our Technical Support department if you wish to return an item. Thank you.
Please use the following link to access the Technical Support page
Ceratech Accuratus Ltd RMA procedure
Under normal circumstances an RMA Request Form will be sent within 48 hours of the customer contact. The RMA number will remain valid for 30 days, after this period a new number must be requested.
2. When the RMA Request Form is completed and returned to Ceratech a ‘Returns Shipment Form’ will be issued for the return of the goods. This will be the authority to return the goods. The RMA number should be clearly visible on all outer boxes returned to Ceratech Accuratus Ltd. Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused.
3. Goods, including all accessories should be in their original packaging. If this is not possible each item should have sufficient packaging to prevent damage occurring whilst in transit, failure to do so may prevent a credit/repair/replacement being issued.
4. Ceratech will advise if the goods returned are not of Ceratech origin or are out of warranty. If the goods are out of warranty, a repair service can be provided, if required, at a pre-arranged price.
5. Goods returned which are in warranty will be replaced/repaired and returned at Ceratech’s expense.
6. Unless special arrangements have been made with Ceratech sales department all goods returned in warranty will be repaired or replaced.
7. Please do not attempt to make unqualified repairs to faulty goods or to remove “warranty void” labels or seals as this will invalidate the manufacturer’s warranty.
8. All procedures are subject to change without prior notice by Ceratech Accuratus Ltd.
Ceratech Accuratus Ltd Stock rotation procedure
1. Please contact Ceratech Accuratus Ltd for a SR request. Ceratech will send an SR Request Form with a unique SR number in the top right hand corner. This form is to be completed in full and returned to the Technical Support Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org, by fax (01420) 83545 or by post to Ceratech House, Unit 3 Grove Park, Mill Lane, Alton, Hants, GU34 2QG.
Under normal circumstances an SR Request Form will be sent within 12-24 hours of the customer contact. The SR number will remain valid for 30 days, after this period a new number must be requested.
2. Stock rotation will only apply to goods purchased within 30 days of the request for an SR number.
3. When the SR Request Form is completed and returned to Ceratech a ‘Returns Shipment Form’ will be issued for the return of the goods. This will be the authority to return the goods. The SR number should be clearly visible on all outer boxes returned to Ceratech Accuratus Ltd. Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused.
4. Goods, including all accessories should be in their original packaging failure to do so may prevent a credit being issued.
5. Goods that are not in a saleable condition or not returned in the condition that they were delivered will be returned to the customer at their cost.
6. A credit will be raised for the products returned which conform to the above. A credit to the customers’ account will only be made using the same method as when purchased.
This refund will be processed within 30 days following the day the goods were received back to us
We appreciate that occasionally customers may wish to return a product that has been purchased from Ceratech so we have written this policy to enable our customers to return those products. This policy applies to all of our customers.
2 . Returns
2.1 We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of up to 20% of the value of the goods plus a refurbishing charge for missing parts/accessories/original packaging to all approved credit returns if they are ordered in error and returned to us
2.2 All returns must be accompanied by a copy of the appropriate paperwork eg a Returns Shipment Form. Goods will not be accepted back without the appropriate paperwork.
3. Returns procedure for goods ordered in error
3.1 In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must
(a) Contact us to obtain authorisation and we will send you a RMA Request Form to complete.
(b) Ensure the goods are returned to us in their original packaging and original condition.
(c) Ensure that you are responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under Section 6 of this policy
4. Returns procedure for goods under warranty
4.1 Goods are supplied with a 12 month warranty from the date of purchase. If you
believe that goods we have supplied to you are faulty please contact us during normal office hours to enable us to discuss the issue and send a RMA Request Form if appropriate. All returns must be accompanied by this completed form. Please do not return goods to us until we have discussed the items with you.
4.2 In order to take advantage of your rights under Section 4 of this policy, you must
(a) Contact us to obtain authorisation; and
(b) Complete the appropriate paperwork and return it to us and
(c) Attach the appropriate paperwork with the returned goods.
5.1 The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy unless they are
faulty as per Section 4
(a) Any product made to your specification;
(b) Any product made to order;
(c) Any product personalised or adapted for you
6. Refunds/Replacements/Credit Notes
6.1 We will give you a replacement or repair the products sent back to us in respect of any goods returned under warranty in accordance with this policy.
6.2 We will give you a refund or credit of the price you paid to us in respect of goods
ordered in error less an agreed restocking fee, in accordance with this policy and providing the goods are in their original packaging.
6.3 We will not refund to you the price you paid to us in respect of the original delivery
charges for goods ordered in error.
6.4 We will only issue a refund or apply a credit to your account using the same method
that the goods were ordered by/paid for. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we received your returned product. We will not be responsible for any costs you incur in obtaining the goods back from your customer.
7. Cancelled orders (Consumer)
As a consumer and If you have cancelled your order within the 14 day cooling off period Ceratech will process the refund due as soon as possible and in any case within 14 day of the notice of cancellation provided the goods have been returned in the same condition as delivery.
In this case, a refund of the price of the Product will be given in full.. The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Ceratech. We recommend that all items are returned via a recorded delivery method, as we will not be liable for any damage or loss whilst in transit.
8. Improper returns
If you return a product outside of the guidelines of this policy and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product
(a) We will advise if the goods returned are not of Ceratech origin or are out of warranty. If the goods are out of warranty a repair service can be provided, if required, at a pre-arranged price.
(b) We will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
(c) We may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
(d) If we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 30 days of issuing a
request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product
in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
(e) If the goods are found not to have been supplied by us we reserve the right to
charge the appropriate carriage charge to return the goods to you.
8. Our details
8.1 Our principal place of business is at Ceratech House, Unit 3 Grove Park, Mill Lane, Alton, Hants GU34 2QG
8.2 You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 01420 85470.
- About Us
- Apple Mac Keyboards
- The Recreated Sinclair ZX Spectrum
- Full Layout
- Compact Layout
- Mini Layout
- Language Variants
- Sealed, Water & Dustproof
- Antibacterial for Medical and Clinical
- USB Hub
- Keyboard and Mouse Sets
- Early Learning & for Children
- Vision Impairment
- Programmable, MSR & Smart Card
- Medical & Clinical
- Remote Controls
- Early Learning & Visually Impaired
- EPOS & Store Front